Prosciutto And Melon With Arugula
wedges Fresh honeydew melon (or any melon) about 1½ inches thick
Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 slices
Prosciutto di Parma thinly sliced
- 1 cup
Fresh Arugula washed, stemmed, and patted dry
Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 oz
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese broken into pieces
- 2 oz
Ken's Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Season the melon with salt and pepper.
- Wrap two pieces of prosciutto around each wedge of melon.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the greens with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mound the greens in the center of a plate.
- Arrange prosciutto-wrapped melon around the mound of greens.
- Shave the cheese over the greens.
- Drizzle each salad with Ken’s Balsamic Fig Glaze.