Pecan-crusted Grouper Fillet With Remoulade Sauce
6oz Grouper or Snapper Filets
- 1 stick
- 1 tbsp
- 1 cup
Pecans ground into crumbs in a food processor
- 1 tbsp
Lemon cut into 4 wedges, for garnish
Grilled Asparagus and Jasmine Rice prepared
- 2 oz
Ken's Remoulade Sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
- 2. Rinse the fish, pat dry and season.
- 3. Dredge the fish in the melted butter.
- 4. Spread the ground pecans on a plate and press the fish into the crumbs to coat.
- 5. Turn the fillets to coat the other side.
- 6. In a cast iron skillet, heat the tablespoon of butter with the oil.
- 7. Sear the fish until golden brown on each side.
- 8. Place the skillet in the oven until the fish is cooked through or it reaches your preference for degree of doneness.
- 9. Serve with grilled asparagus, jasmine rice, Ken’s Remoulade Sauce and lemon wedges.