Italian Sausage Spidini
Sweet Italian Sausages
Red Bell Peppers cut into 1" paysanne
White Onions cut into 1" paysanne
- 2 fl oz
Horseradish Beer Mustard Sauce
- 8 fl oz
Ken's Brewpub Mustard
- 4 fl oz
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Heat grill and cook sausage over medium-high heat until firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Slice each sausage on the bias into 1 inch pieces.
- Thread sausage, peppers and onions onto bamboo skewers alternating ingredients.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat until sausage, peppers and onions are cooked, tender and slightly charred.
- Serve with side of Horseradish Beer Mustard.
- For Horseradish Beer Mustard Sauce:
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and combine.
- Transfer to storage container.
- Label, date, and refrigerate.