Charred Corn Tomato And Avocado Salad
- 2 each
Ears of corn
- 4 each
Tomatoes, diced cut ½ in.
- 1 each
Ripe avocado, diced ¼ in slices
- 1 cup
Ken’s Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 oz
| Ricotta Salata |
- Garlic Toast
- 2 tbsp
Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 each
Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 each
Baguette, cut into ¼ inch slices
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Rub ears of corn with the oil.
- 2. Grill corn for 5 to 7 minutes, turning every minute or two to cook all sides
- 3. Cool and then remove corn from cob.
- 4. Place the tomatoes and avocado into a large bowl. Add Ken's Lime Vinaigrette and toss gently.
- 5. To make the garlic toasts, preheat oven to 350°F. Place baguette slices onto a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Toast in oven until crisp and brown, approx. 8-10 minutes.
- 6. To serve: Divide the corn, tomato and avocado mixture among salad plates. Shave ricotta salata over each salad. Arrange the garlic toasts around the salad in a decorative fashion. Serve.