Balsamic Roasted Acorn Squash
- 1 each
Large acorn squash, seeds removed, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/3 cup
Ken's Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 tbsp
- 1/4 cup
Dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the wedges skin side down on the pan.
- 3. Brush the wedges with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 4. Roast the squash. While the squash is roasting, combine Balsamic Vinaigrette, chili powder and brown sugar.
- 5. Brush the squash with dressing mixture and roast 5 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven when wedges are tender.
- 7. Plate and drizzle remaining dressing over the wedges. Then, sprinkle chopped cherries and chives on top.